In December 1993 Dr. Greg L. Bahnsen debated atheist lawyer Mr. Edward “Eddie” Tabash. As far as I know this video is not available elsewhere on the internet (although there are poor audio recordings on You Tube).
I will be posting the entire debate in segments on my blog. If you wish to purchase the full-length version, please contact Covenant Media Foundation.
In this episode Dr. Bahnsen makes his opening statement. Here are highlights:
- The atheists live inconsistent lives
- Atheists will presuppose human dignity by attending a friend’s funeral then later affirm that human life is no different than an animal
- Atheists are primitive in their thinking
- Atheists do not have a workable worldview
- Evolutionists have an irrational worldview that life spontaneously erupted
- Atheists are unable to answer the tough questions of philosophy
- Atheists work hard to hide their intellectual poverty from themselves and others
For further reading:
The future is not looking so ‘Bright’ for Atheism by Alister McGrath