A six-minute lecture by Dr. John Gerstner.
Make friends quickly with your opponent at law while you are with him on the way, so that your opponent may not hand you over to the judge, and the judge to the officer, and you be thrown into prison.
Truly I say to you, you will not come out of there until you have paid up the last cent.
– Matthew 5: 25-26
- The inhabitants of hell are trapped in a vicious unending cycle of hate
- Unbelievers are at war with God. They remain that way throughout eternity
- Unbelievers would kill God … if that were possible
- In the world to come it will be revealed that unbelievers are mortal enemies with God
- In the afterlife men will hate God all the more, and the vicious cycle will begin
- The more wrath that falls upon the unbelievers, the more they hate God
- In hell men grow more wicked than they do on earth
- Men will bring the wrath of God upon them eternally and increasingly
- Punishment never changes a man’s heart
- If men do not make peace with God in this world they will never be able to make peace with Him in the next
- Men will incur a greater debt of wrath every moment of existence in hell
- Seek the Lord while He may be found