A six minute lecture by Dr. John Gerstner (c. 1990).
- Should Christians respect other religions?
- “Respect” does not imply that false religion is equal, valid, or a legitimate faith compared to the religion of Jesus Christ
- Family members and friends who are involved in false religion are perishing and will be sent to hell for their unbelief
- In most cases, Christians are defining the word “respect” incorrectly
- It is a damnable offense to give people who are involved in false religion the impression they are acceptable to God
- There is only one way God accepts us and that is through the Lord Jesus Christ